Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare Quote Estimates.
• Preparing Design Package, Final estimate
• Answer Advice requests
• Coordinate with Detailing Engineers and Drafting Checkers.
• Appraise Group Supervisor
• Communicate with customer / consultant on specific jobs.
• Prepares approval drawings, erection drawings, shop details and Bill of Materials (BOM) for buildings according to information contained in the CIF, design calculations, Supervisor’s guidelines and ZSV Standard Detailing Manual.
• Submits erection drawings, shop details, and BOM to the Drafting Checker/Supervisor for checking.
• Plans to finish his work according to assigned schedules, and gives early warnings to the Group Supervisor if schedules can’t be met.
• Corrects any errors found, and implements instructions provided by the Group Supervisor or Drafting Checker after his job has been checked.
• Prepares Engineering Release Transmittal for approval/erection drawings, shop details and BOM.
• Prepares proposal/approval drawings using Zamil Steel standard ZSPro software for the required buildings as per information provided in the QIF, Design sheets and sketches provided by the Design Engineer and as per Zamil Steel Std Detailing procedures.
• Corrects any errors found, and implements instructions provided by the Group Supervisor or Design Engineer after his job has been checked.
• Plans to finish his work according to assigned schedules, and gives early warnings to the Group Supervisor if schedules cannot be met.
Others in detail will be discussed further on the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working experience in Detailing/Designing/Drafting (pre-engineered steel buildings is preferable).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Knowledge in STAAD or/and SAP application is an advantage).
- Good English communication.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send application letter, CV, copies of relevant degrees/Certificates by clicking "APPLY NOW" button for online application.