What We Can Offer
* Working time: Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00
* Duties and responsibilities:
• Design Coordinate: Check and review drawings of all phases (mostly Technical Design, Engineering Design) and make report on it.
• Find discrepancies, irrationalities, and errors in drawings at the execution stage (Engineering Design) and require high-quality drawings from the main designer.
• Support and manage tasks relating construction site: Review shop drawings, respond to Request for Information (RFIs) and submit the approval material to the decision maker.
• Support QS works (team or department) regarding multi-disciplinary projects from proposal stage, design, and design services during construction: Bidding, Quotation, Request for Approval (RFA), Request for Information (RFI), Site Instruction (SI), Variation Order (VO), Value Engineering (VE)
• Maintain project records and perform project administration
• Participation in meetings with variable parties: clients, supervisor, designer and project team members
• Lead, or actively participate in preparing design proposals
• To be able to carry out study and seek of alternative materials with the same specification, standard to save construction cost & time.
• Build up and manage network with good-quality subcontractors.
• Establish and revise the standard (procedure, instruction, manual) for construction design management.
• To be able to make the schedule to execute the work related to construction activities.
• Others duties as assigned.
• University Degree in related majors to construction field.
• Age from 27 - 31
• At least 5 years of working experiences related to Design Engineering Department of reputable construction contractor & design consultant company or construction site in Viet Nam
• Fluent in English
Personal skills and abilities
• Excellent computer skills: Auto CAD and relevant specialized Design Software, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, …)
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Good interpersonal, Strong communications skills, both verbal and written and negotiating skills with relevant party(with investor/client, designer, supervisor, sub-contractor)
• Ability to work in team as well as independently and in stressful environment
• Willing to work overtime / at weekend to fulfill the pending tasks or urgent requirement.
• Willing to support / help colleague in the company.
• Good working attitude, a high level of professionalism, initiative, responsibility and integrity
• Ability to work independently and as part of a project team and exercise independent initiative
• Good organization skills with attention to detail
• May work at the head office and be dispatched to the construction site to support
• Social/medical insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 12 annual leaves
• 13th month salary
• Pay raise depends on your capability (at least 1 time/1 year)
• Annual health checking
• Training, team-buildings, outing trip, professional working environment, etc.
DAEWOO E&C VINA is an equal employer to every candidate and gives attractive benefit package and we are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be notified.