What We Can Offer
- Design Manager, Team Leader
- Build up, lead and manage the company in-house Design Team;
- Managing and Coordinating with out-sourcing design teams/studios;
- Promote a sales in Design/Consultation service, and
- to execute the Interior design work, be responsible for the overall ID design output;
- Provide support and coordination to company’s Business development, in design-related field;
- Provide support and coordination to the company’s project tendering work;
- Involved in the ID project site construction, execute the Design-related work;
- Liase with the owner and consultants and Sub-contractors, handle the project design-related work, support the construction and project management;
- Support management in sales and business development activities, meet local Clients
- Ad-Hoc works assigned by the top management of the company.
• Competitive salary with KPI bonus based on annual performance；
• Project Performance related commission;
• 14 full-paid annual leave days;
• Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
• Take part in company trainings and opportunity training in Overseas;
• Back-up and Resources to utilize from an Multi-National Company Group, and a perspective to involve in a business development on an international stage;
• Rich Experience in Interior Design (at least 10 years);
• Be familiar with Concept, Development, Shop Drawings etc, different stage of design process;
• Vietnamese National, with English Language Skills;
• Experience working with Residential type Projects (Apartments & Condo, Hotel & Resort etc.)
• Familiar with different popular design software and tools;
• with Rich industrial resources from the design business; (out-sourcing teams etc.)
• Team working, Good communication and Management skills;
• Vietnamese and English Bi-lingual, Any Additional language skill will be a big plus.
• Familiar with Local Construction & Decoration business, familiar with local taste and int’l trend;
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in architect, Interior Design, or construction related major;
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
• Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
• Mainly work with Interior Fit-out & Decoration Project, Knowledge in Architect, Landscape, Furniture designs are welcome.
• Devoted, Responsible and Has a Vision in Career Development.
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English language.