Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will verify a server-class microprocessor-based SoC design. You will develop system level and unit level test plan for functional verification and performance verification. You will write test benches and coverage using System Verilog and UVM. You will write random and directed tests for correctness and performance of microprocessors.
What the Team wants you to know
Working at Ampere is interesting, challenging, and will expand your professional breadth. We like to bring out the best in people, teach each other, and produce products that have value in the market. Design Verification is an integral part of the chip design process that ensures our customers get the absolute highest quality products that meets their functional and performance requirements. The DV Team at Ampere Computing comprises of excellent members who have dedicated themselves to the art and passion of design verification
What you’ll do
• Define block level and full-chip level test environments for server-class microprocessor-based SoC.
• Create test plans for unit-level and chip-level verification.
• Design and implement test benches and verification environment.
• Generate tests, debug failures, evaluate coverage of design.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in languages common to the industry (e.g., Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, C, C++, Perl, Python)
• Experience with UVM Basic, System Verilog, C languages and AXI protocol
• Good knowledge of high-performance microprocessor architecture and complex SoC
• Understanding of standard interface such as PCIe, interconnect fabric, IO coherency, AMBA/AXI protocols
• Understanding of verification methodology
• Self-motivated, team player, with good communication skills
• Good English and Vietnamese communication skills in verbal and writing
Any of the following is preferred but not required:
• Experience with complete verification cycle from design conception to tape-out
• BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent