Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role will be a single point of accountability across the entire building life cycle from design, construction, and ongoing operations to adaptive reuse.
Duty and responsibilities:
1. Investment stage
• Participate in strategic initiatives to identify and develop new target markets
• Support investment dept to identify value added areas/ provide high level cost estimate and timeline for the target projects
• Conduct feasibility & engineering study
• Lead the team to conduct technical due diligence for the target projects
2. Design and licensing stage
• Work with other Depts to create and update design brief for the target projects including IT & security design
• Environmental & sustainability consideration
• Review ongoing lesson learned to ensure they are captured in the design
• Identify and engage the design consultant
• Directing and managing design development from concept to construction.
• Review and approve design drawings
• Take the lead in drafting legal applications, preparing supporting documents and dealing with the state authority to obtain approvals
3. Execution stage
• Develop and lead a team of internal project/construction managers, assistants and coordinators to successfully deliver complex projects within the set budget, schedule, and conformance with design documents.
• Advise and establish clear project programs and milestones to monitor and report project progress.
• Participate in developing project bidding strategy with the project team and purchasing department.
• Prepare scopes of work, review and provide schedule information for bid documents.
• Participate in contract negotiations.
• Develop a logistics plan that allows the contractors to complete their work in a coordinated, efficient manner.
• Study, evaluate and identify all tasks and risks from bidding to project undertaking, implementation and up to the final completion of the project.
• Establish priorities for the project staff based on project requirements.
• Coordinate and integrate the activities of all project staff.
• Establish regular meetings with the contractors and design team to review the following: shop drawing preparation / approval, equipment/material lead times and required on-site dates, manpower projections vis-a-vis the project schedule, quality/performance issues on and off site.
• Identify any factory visits that may be required and schedule accordingly.
• Conduct regular project/contractor meetings to review project progress and the following issues: Current cost projections/change orders issued to date, anticipated “pending” costs, schedule update, requisition review, highlight near term major activities, changes to the project, any other issues deemed appropriate.
• Initiate site activity investigations and assessments.
• Monitor contractor/vendor pending costs. Ensure all costs and risk updates are communicated and incorporated into the overall project reporting.
• Cost administration
• Obtain approvals for changes to the project that have been generated by the contractor team.
• Establish adequate Inspection and Testing to ensure desired quality of delivery is maintained.
• Obtain the company’s acceptance of the work, and sign-off for the completed project. Responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project report, and prompt closeout of the contracts.
• Analyze, evaluate and initiate potential energy conservation measures while executing a project.
• Design, develop and initiate site-specific safety plan including an accident-free safe work environment. Evaluate and assess equipment and recommend designs for the project team integrating safety measures.
4. Operation stage:
• Initiate and manage maintenance procedures, quality, schedule, and budget.
• Work with leasing & marketing department to initiate and manage building’s upgrade to match with market demand
5. Building policies, procedures and team development:
• Initiate and implement best practices, procedures and standards
• Manage succession planning and career development plans for critical positions and high potential employees.
• Provide internal training to staff under management
• Evaluate the performance of contractor
• Create and monitor preferred vendor list
• Prepare detailed, accurate timely project reports including cost report, work schedules, implementations, deviations, change in design or contractors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 15+ years previous work experience as a Senior Project Manager, preferably in an A & A related field
• Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with all stakeholders in the project development lifecycle.
• Strong understanding of the budget process.
• Ability to communicate (written and oral) effectively across offices.
• Proven ability to train, manage and lead teams to build collaboration and efficiency.
• Strong presentation and negotiating skills
• Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts.
• Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
• Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
• Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust, and cigarette smoke.