Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1/ Product Development (blend study of Engine oil, MWF/process fluids & maintenance lubricants) as per business needs:
• Formulation development/ localization of imported formulation / blend study of Engine oil/Industrial lubricants
• Reformulation of existing formulations for cost reduction/ performance improvement
• Establish the properties with specifications and performances of products based on test method.
• Run necessary tests internal or external to qualify the product performance.
• Sourcing & performance testing of alternate raw materials for cost reduction, performance improvement
• Formulation /reformulation/ localization of requested product qualified quality /standards /specification, cost and on time
2/ Analytical service (analysis of customer samples/ competition samples as required to meet business needs): • Carry out analysis of field samples (regular samples/ complaint samples)
• Carry out analysis of competition samples.
• Conduct benchmarking study of Motul/MotulTech products against competition samples.
3/ Liaison with plant related activities
• Monitoring of plant manufacturing during transfer of newly developed formulations/modified formulations of products and monitoring of various production batches to assess robustness and consistency of production batches
4/ Customer support services
• Preparation of trial samples in lab to support business development activities.
• Support to sales/ technical support team to visit customer for on-site sample analysis, fluid monitoring, collection of sample and problem solving.
• Support to trial activities, on site correction activities, data collection of fluids in use
• Provide root cause analysis and solution for the customer problem after discussion with all stake holders.
5/ LAB Housekeeping and safety activities
• Lead the instrument maintenance & standardization activities to ensure correct & timely result reporting & meeting QMS/ ISO 9001 standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/ chemical engineering
• At least 5-year experience in formulation/QC in lubricant industry
• Experience within related applications, such as hydraulics, CNC machine, metal removal fluid, quenching, metal cleaning, corrosion preventives, fire resistance hydraulic fluid are a benefit.
• Experience in production & quality control activities of lubricants
• Experience in with base oils & additives manufacturers/suppliers
• Experience in lubricant standards, HSE, sustainability…. (Quality, Regulation…)
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Able to use basic software, SAP knowledge
• Ability to work independently for product development.
• Ability to think, react and taking timely actions as required.