What We Can Offer
• Develop and maintain SW Configuration management system and CI (Continuous Integration) Build System for microcontroller based embedded systems and mobile applications.
• Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software/application development work required by each project.
• Be responsible for SCM/CI daily operations including maintain release contents/versions/baselines and build target software with standard software build system.
• Be familiar with the use of Github, Jenkins, Quickbuild, build automation scripts.
• Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery.
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
(Specific knowledge, skills, qualifications and (or) experience required to competently performing the job).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, S/W Engineering or equivalent field.
• Good background knowledge about Configuration management process & procedure.
• Good for logical thinking and problem-solving.
• Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
• Being able to use the English for working.
** Technical requirement:
• 3+ Years experience with Software Configuration Management Tool such as Github, Gerrit.
• Experience configuring and using Jenkins or Quickbuild
• Advanced user knowledge on Linux OS(Ubuntu)
• Software development skills Python or Shell script programming to support the tools functionality
• Good working knowledge of Database
• 13th Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus 2 times/year (up to 2-month salary).
• Intensive Training Program.
• Annual health check-up; Premium Health Insurance.
• 100% salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation.
• Daily shuttle bus from city center to company.
• Quarterly Team building activities.