Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Configuration of build/deployment pipelines to enable teams to do continuous integration and delivery.
• Collaborate with the development teams in delivering new features and applications.
• Assist in setting up the process and tool to check coding conventions/requirements and enhance coding quality.
• Assist in setting up the process and tool to do automated testing, integration testing.
• Setup auto-backups for databases/applications on demand.
2. Infrastructure as code
• Provision multiple dev/test/prod environments reliably on demand.
• Automate dynamically provisions and tear down environments based on demand.
• Create code/config templates/guidelines for auto-provision of the infrastructure.
• Implement auto-scaling where possible.
• Assist the development team with system architecture and infrastructure optimization.
3. Manage & Monitor
• Perform defined procedures to monitor the health and performance of applications.
• Execute jobs for applications and monitor their result. For any errors, follow the defined protocol to notify the supervisor and/or vendor.
• Monitor and optimize application/database performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
• Set up monitoring procedures/systems/dashboards for all installed systems and infrastructure platform. Ensure the servers/applications are monitored properly and alerts are set up for necessary actions to address the problems ASAP.
• Assist in managing and installing SSL certificates for sites/services.
• Assist data migrations on demand.
• Be responsible for addressing problems in a number of customers’ environments across infrastructure and applications.
• Make sure all procedures, guidelines and best practices are documented.
• Work closely with IT and Application Management Engineers to assist both internal and external clients.
• Provide assistance to the other teams in the technical meetings with major clients on issues that relate to the expertise of DevOps/automation.
• Study and share new techniques, practice, tools and share for other team members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must have a deep understanding of both development and operations processes, as well as a strong technical background.
• Good communication skills (in English and Vietnamese). Be able to consult the customer with the best possible solution.
• From 3+ years of experience in software development and operations, with at least 2 years working in DevOps or DevSecOps.
• Must-have: programming experience with scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.)
• Must-have: Familiar with Git branching strategy, be able to do programming or compiling code in various programming languages: .Net, nodeJS, PHP, etc.
• Have experience developing a website using a database, .Net and SQL Server preferable.
• Must-have: Experiences in implementation and managing services: SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo/Cosmos, Redis, Kafka …
• Must-have: Knowledgeable of database queries and data migration.
• Must-have: Familiar with web servers, i.e. IIS, Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, etc.
• Must-have: Experience DevOps tools and CI/CD pipeline: TeamCity, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy.
• Having experiences with Ansible, Puppet and Terraform is a plus.
• Good in working with cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP. Certification/qualification is highly regarded.
• Practical experience with Dockerized Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift, IBM Cloud-based services, IBM Bluemix.
• Good knowledge of System infrastructure (Network, Security, Services, Virtualizations).
• Must-have: Have knowledge and experience with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Azure Application Insights, Dynatrace, RayGun, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Datadog, and/or equivalent systems/tool.
• The ability to work well in a team and individually.
• The ability to adapt to changing situations, and be focused on delivery while ensuring quality.
• The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• High sense of responsibility.
• Willingness to learn and share continuously.
• Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement.
• Motivated in delivering top-quality work.