Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop CM automations for applying internal requirements on thousands of machines
• Implement or enhance new CM automation tools or enhancements/upgrades
• Integrate with IaaS automations and/or Cloud Management Platform to provide customers with immutable solutions
• Make CM changes as necessary to support individual customer environments
• Develop integrations between new or existing tools
• Reporting, both custom and recurring
• Maintain internal tools, including routine upgrades and permission management
• Design, develop, and maintain standards and best practices as they relate to CM
• Develop automations or enhance existing automations to improve processes and increase productivity (CI/CD workflow)
• Document processes and provide documentation or training on new products, processes and technologies.
• Support internal team in analyze customer environments for possible opportunities to improve performance and/or solve issues through automation
• Provide administration and maintenance of production servers running RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
• Responsible for ensuring proper documentation on all completed tasks, testing procedures followed, and recommended follow up or next actions needed.
• Interacting with multiple departments on a daily basis.
• Following strict operational procedures, creating operational procedures where gaps are identified.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Extensive Knowledge of some combination of Chef, It’s a plus to know Salt and Ansible
• Everyday usage of git version control system, it’s a plus to know Gitlab
• This position requires at least 3 years of experience maintaining both systems and hardware in Linux (LAMP) or Windows Server environments.
• Demonstrable development experience in at least one modern programming language
• Experience with multiple scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl, PHP..)
• Sys Admin or DevOps backgrounds
• Know how to be part of a team and works with others
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of production context and risk analyzes
• A strong sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently for both internal and external clients
• A strong sense of responsibility and initiative
• A strong desire to learn and improve
• Prioritize and organize task carefully and accurately
• Accept constructive criticism from peers
• Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to work independently and as part of a team
• Dedication and commitment to delighting our customers
• Handle multiple tasks and assignments with potentially varying priorities
• Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Why you'll love working here :
• Dynamic and young work force
• Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
• Allowances (lunch, parking)
• Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc