What We Can Offer
• Develop and maintain SW Configuration management system and CI (Continuous Integration) Build System for microcontroller based embedded systems and mobile applications.
• Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software/application development work required by each project.
• Be Responsible for SCM/CI daily operations including maintain release contents/versions/baselines and build target software with standard software build system.
• Be familiar with the use of Github, Jenkins, Quickbuild, build automation scripts.
• Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery.
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, S/W Engineering or equivalent field.
• Good background knowledge about Configuration management process & procedure.
• Good skills for logical thinking and problem-solving.
• Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
And will highly prefer:
• Experience in SCM tools, such as Github, Gerrit.
• Software development skills Python or Shell script programming
• Being able to use the English for working.