What We Can Offer
YOUR MISSION - As a DevOps Engineer:
• You will be responsible for defining, provisioning and managing the cloud environments.
• Automate, build and deploy solutions.
• Propose approach/tools to fit to purposes.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Support teams on design and deployment best practices.
• Participate in R&D.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Secondary Skill: Jenkins, Java, Software Engineering, Build, AWS
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience primarily in DevOps and cloud computing.
• Expertise in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
• Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform or puppet or chef.
• Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud, IBM Cloud, etc.
• Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful and GraphQL.
• Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
• Hands-on experience in Networking / network configuration, Application performance monitoring, Container performance and security.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.