What We Can Offer
• Solve complex problems and provide simple elegant solutions
• Participate in engineering sprints along with the development teams
• Implement and build automation tools for streamlined deployments and systems updates.
• Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
• Design and deploy cloud platform capabilities - full stack network, load balancing, caching, DNS, security, databases, etc.
• Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
• Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience.
• Produce tools to assist the product development teams with applying changes to the production/staging/integration environments.
• Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams.
· Join a young and dynamic team in an international, professional and English-speaking working environment
· Apply the latest technology
· Working with oversea clients and awesome projects
· Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things.
· Laptop and other necessary working tools.
· 40-hour work per week (Mon-Fri)
· Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulated
· Premium Healthcare
· Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labour law
• Experience as a software developer [Python, Go, or Ruby]
• Experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
• Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
• Practical cloud experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP and Terraform
• Practical experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes
• Enthusiasm for open source contribution
• Loves to automate things