Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Version Control System, more specifically, Git - We code our world, so we’d better version it. It’s that simple why we need Git skills. If you’re into Git, join us. By the way, if you’re also into IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and have been familiar with names like Terraform, we’re in need of help here. Come to us!
● Documenting - So you’re proud of the work you’ve done? Good. Write it down, show it off to the world (or to your team only, if you’re a bit shy).
● CI/CD - What would the DevOps world be like without Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment? And just so you know, we’re leveraging Jenkins, but we’d love to hear from you any CI/CD tooling and story.
● Planning - “Does planning have anything to do with DevOps?” you might ask. Yes, here at Fossil, it does. Often as a senior engineer you are required to work on these quite big and long-term projects, where planning skills play a crucial part. Sometimes it’s you who initiate projects to solve problems on your way. So planning is a must.
● Coaching - A senior engineer, to us, is someone who inspires younger generations and is able to show them what a right path to their target (or even bigger, dream) should look like.
● Monitoring - We can’t fly blind, right? What’s your favorite monitoring system? Ours is Prometheus. We’re also interested in Error Tracking. Tools like Sentry are those helping us. How does your error tracking system look like?
● Log Management - Everything we spin up has logs. If you know how to play with terabytes of logs per day, tell us. If you know what Graylog does better than ELK, we’d love to hear.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Database Administration - Be it SQL, NoSQL, in-memory. We love and use them all. If names like MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Redis sound too familiar (and exciting) to you, let’s talk.
● GitOps - Sounds cool, right? Help us be cool if you can. (And by “us” we mean “you” included.)
● Security - Let’s not be on TechCrunch someday for any data leaked. How could you help secure our systems? Time to show off.
● Cloud Cost Control - Not only our cloud needs to be stable, scalable, highly available, secure, etc. it also needs to be cost-optimized (so that the CEO won’t bother us).
Oh, and did we mention that Linux understanding is essential? (E.g., to automate your jobs using Bash, or to tune the OS for the best performance.)
At this point you can guess that we are perfectly imperfect. It’s true - We have tons to improve and un-mess (and learn, of course). But isn’t that fun? So what you waiting for? Come and give a helping hand.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Meaningful work
● Subsidies for: phone card, health/fitness, health insurance
● Plenty of food, all the time
● Jerk-free, ego-free environment
● Passionate colleagues
● A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
● Personal and professional development opportunities: international exposure with world-renowned tech conferences and on-the-job training programs in the US (most of our team members have been to a training program there at least once)