Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VNG Solutions provides top-notch services while strictly adhering to international standards. We remain in the public eye as experts in "the next big technologies”. VNG Solutions will provide you with a creative environment with an emphasis on B2B services, where you will have the opportunity to foster your abilities and learn about various technologies to advance your career.
We are dedicated to the development and well-being of our staff members while creating a supportive work environment that allows them to reach their greatest potential
We are seeking an experienced DevSecOps Team Lead to provide strategic leadership and technical guidance across our agile release train. In this pivotal role, you will drive the innovation and optimization of our CI/CD pipelines and cybersecurity strategies.
• Innovate and automate CI/CD pipelines, establishing and maintaining cutting-edge Cloud and DevSecOps strategies.
• Continuously optimize operational aspects of our cyber solutions across Cloud and DevOps (DevSecOps).
• Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team to create unique solutions and capabilities.
• Lead technical challenges and proposals in the DevSecOps domain, offering expert guidance and mentorship to team members.
• Support the Growth Team and Account Leads in expanding our business pipeline, contributing to both short- and long-term growth plans.
• Participate in strategic planning to meet company objectives and enhance enterprise value and revenue goals.
• Provide architectural guidance and technical advisement to ensure compliance with security requirements in identity management system technologies.
• Engage with senior-level executives, offering subject matter expertise in security architecture and related domains.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering, or related fields. Equivalent experience is also considered.
• Ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
• Candidates with advanced security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH, and Cloud security certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate) will be prioritized
• Strong proficiency in programming languages (Python, Java, Go) and scripting for automation.
• Strong understanding of networking concepts, database administration, and SQL.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards (GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS…).
• Risk management skills with the ability to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
• Exceptional leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Continuous learning attitude to stay up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in DevSecOps.
• Incident response experience with skills in incident management and detection/response tools.
• Strong business acumen to align security strategies with business goals.