Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits to bring the significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Optimizes creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages to generate business results tied to key performance indicators.
- Provides input to decisions regarding vendor/agency selection, development of creative assets, channel testing strategy and advise the business on which products should be marketed / tested and test design.
- Manages marketing budget, agency and Vendor relationships.
- Works collaboratively with team to achieve campaign and business goals
- Executes campaign Management across existing programs, as assigned by Manager
- Oversees Quality Assurance (QA) in ad copies, landing pages and sitelinks pre and post launch
- Utilizes reporting to ensure key Performance indicators are efficiently met month over month
- Stays abreast of industry trends to develop ongoing subject matter expertise in the digital acquisition/online media and marketing space.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
4 - 6 years of experience managing marketing and/or social media campaigns for a large global organization
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience