Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Analyze performance metrics: You will analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns to ensure that they are meeting VAS’ goals. You will identify areas for improvement and work with the marketing team and agencies to make necessary adjustments to improve results.
• Manage and optimize digital marketing: You will manage and optimize the digital marketing dashboard to track performance metrics across all digital marketing campaigns and channels. You will collaborate with the website development team & admission team to ensure the dashboard is integrated with VAS’s CRM, website analytics tools and other relevant data sources. Ensure the dashboard provides real-time data on key performance indicators such as traffics (visit/call), engagement rates, inquiries, qualified inquires, candidates, new students, conversion rates, unit costs, etc. by data sources.
• Manage budgets: You will be responsible for managing digital marketing budgets and ensuring that all campaigns are delivered within budget. You will work with the finance team to track spending and adjust budgets as needed to maximize ROI.
• Work with agencies: You will work with MKT team members, digital marketing agencies as well as other departments within VAS to ensure that all digital marketing initiatives are aligned with the organization's overall goals and objectives.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends: You will stay current with industry trends and developments in digital marketing and make recommendations on how to apply these trends to our organization's digital acquisition strategies.
• Follow and proceed with internal procedures: You will implement neccessary internal collaboration, SOP to ensure the campaign is implemented properly and efficiently.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience: You should have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on customer acquisition. You should have a proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and generate revenue.
• Strong analytical skills: You should have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Excellent communication skills: You should have excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate digital acquisition strategies and results to senior executives and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree: You should have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. A master's degree in marketing or business is preferred.
• This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing professional who is passionate about driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through innovative digital marketing strategies. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please submit your application today.
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
Manager will get 100% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
1. Application Letter
2. CV & Portfolio
3. Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
4. Residence Book & ID/ Passport
5. Temporary Residence Confirmation
6. Medical Report
How to apply:
Apply onlinevia Vietnamworks or
Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc