What We Can Offer
There are five major themes to the Data and Analytics strategy:
(i) Deliver Intelligent systems at scale. Powering Business (cross-functional) and Customer Development area through data and analytics. Building out the right applications to enable business teams to move faster, with more accurate and future-looking decisions leveraging Big Data & Data Science
(ii) Winning disproportionately in the Market. We believe that the best way to move the needle for Unilever in Analytics is to work with leading geographies to create analytics products that make a significant impact on our business
(iii) Drive Unilever to assisted and predictive decision-making. The future is about assisted decision-making with machines (AI/Cognitive Computing/Machine Learning) unlocking the insights from a vast deluge of consumer, customer & internal data, and presenting this in a way that is simple for our teams.
(iv) Make data a true asset. Better data and data science access for every part of Unilever, across the 3 data frameworks (Connectivity, Growth, Continuous Improvement) and leading through the Enterprise Data Executive.
(v) World-class Information: One Version of the Facts. Continued excellence in the delivery of diagnostics and insights to focus attention when and where it matters with a focus on Big Bets, Strategic Initiatives and Leadership team reporting.
This role is part of the UniOps D&A In-Market group, tasked with delivering maximum value from data to drive business and organization performance within each respective market.
The dCommerce Analytics Lead role will work closely with both Market (Vietnam) and Business Units (SEA PC) stakeholders to help the digital commerce business unlock value in data and drive both incremental growth and fuel for growth through the deployment of analytics and data science.
This role seeks for an experienced e-commerce analytics professional to help innovate, drive and deploy key analytics capabilities to support our Digital Commerce business stakeholders in Vietnam (VN) and SEA Personal Care (PC). You will be expected to drive the following key thrusts:
1. Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and define technical requirements
2. Deploy core capabilities into VN and SEA PC as part of the SEA dCommerce Analytics Hub
3. Lead the design and methodology for 1 core capability in the portfolio for SEA
4. Drive local insights and analyses and / or leading local innovations in analytics and data science
This role will be expected to blend the expertise of Analytics & Data Science (70%) with Business Consultancy (15%) and Project Management (15%), in sourcing/supporting the development of data capabilities to fuel analytics.
To be successful, the candidate should thrive working with both technical teams and commercial business teams. Ensuring a healthy balance between global scale and local relevancy of the solutions is also the key expectation to this role
(Describe the decisions this role is accountable for and the responsibilities/deliverables expected)
• Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant for digital commerce stakeholders
• Deliver core analytics product portfolio as part of the SEA dCommerce Hub
• Perform business requirements gathering and translation into analytics requirements
• Work seamless with other teams e.g. Business, Data Science, Data Expertise and Product Owners
• Experience in eCommerce analytics (churn, loyalty, shopper behaviour, UI/UX, etc..)
• Strong track record of working with business partners to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of analytics and data to address complex business issues.
• Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
• Ability to rapidly connect + match analytics and data products to business needs
o Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Microsoft PowerBI, and Tableau
o Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Python
o Working knowledge to apply Microsoft Azure analytics product to develop scaled analytic models in the cloud (e.g. Azure Databricks)
• Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner