Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The main impact to the business is:
To help Digital department develop quality content and compelling headlines for different digital marketing tactics, Online Banking related work and the bank’s public website that appeals to target audiences, attracts customers and boosts brand awareness
To help the whole WPB staff be updated across products, services, activities, etc. with the Intranet website
In this role, you will:
1. Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the current content
2. Coordinate with different stakeholders:
• Work with product owners (CVM, CE, Communications): the role will need to engage the relationships with these departments to collect information and materials and arrange the content delivering timely
• Work with RC/ LGA: the role will need to get advice/ consultation to help mitigate any risk may occur
• Work with regional content delivery and content editorial teams: the role will need to get advice/ consultation to help increase the UI/UX via content writing
• Work with technical team once needing Intranet enhancement
3. Act as contact person to address all questions/ queries from our staff relating to the Intranet
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having minimum 3 year of working experience in content writing or relevant experience of banking or finance industry.
• Having working experiences related to website management - goal oriented, action taken in timely manner and accountable.
• Should be familiar with the principle of digital transformation, digital media and business streamlining.
• Proven record of excellent at English + Vietnamese writing and editing skill demonstrated in a professional published portfolio
• Having Google Analytics Certificate or Hubspot Content Marketing Certificate is a plus; however, any content writing experiences are welcomed to apply
• Bachelor degree is minimum requirement; any major is welcome (Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism should be a plus)