Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Roles and Responsibilities
• In relation to BIM Level 2 you shall take on board the lines of responsibility as the Project Delivery Manager (PDM) & Project Information Manager (PIM), depending on the Clients, Projects, team members you & the Digital Coordinators under your Line Management are undertaking.
• Developing, implementing & maintaining the Digital Protocols in projects such as BIM Execution Plan, BIM Standard, and BIM Guidelines.
• Ensuring the BIM collaboration between stakeholders, disciplines, teams, and departments through management of the Digital Coordinators.
• Ensuring the Digital QA/QC procedures are in place & being completed across all projects.
• Ensuring the performance of Clash Detection, Model Audit, and Model Maintenance through the management of the Digital Coordinators.
• To be responsible for the management of the BIM Cloud Platform of Atlas.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Practical knowledge, use & application of EIR, BEP, PEP, DMP, etc based on project experience.
• BRE Level 2 Certification in BIM Level 2 Essentials Course & BIM Level 2 for Information Managers.
• Digital/BIM Project Delivery, both in the process & in practice.
• Self-managing ability.
• Training/coaching & mentoring capacity.
• High level of experience in the use of multiple BIM Authoring Platforms – Revit, ArchiCAD, Tekla.
• Intermediate level of knowledge in the use, application & management of BIM Cloud Platform - Autodesk BIM360, Revizto.
• High level of experience in the use of multiple Clash Detection & Coordination Platforms – Navisworks, Solibri, etc.
• Intermediate level of knowledge in Automation plug-ins & Platforms – Dynamo, Grasshopper, etc.
• Good understanding of written and spoken English
• International projects with international designers across all sector types
• Placement opportunities working in client oversea office
• English training courses with native speakers
• Attractive modern fun working environment
• Working days are Monday to Friday with flexi-time
• Attractive salary, plus 13th-month salary and the potential bonus on the Company financial performance
• Annual salary review
• Minimum 16 days annual leave per year, with a generous additional holiday package on years of contribution
• Loyalty bonus
• Entertainment allowance with team every quarter
• Internal social clubs
• Aon insurance health care
• Annual health check-up
• Free motorbike parking