Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This is an 18-month rotational programme comprised of three 6-month rotations across different functions. You’ll be working in a range of fields, applying your skills and expertise to a variety of projects. Following the 18 months, you’ll have the opportunity to progress to ongoing roles. This opportunity will be based on your interests as well as the needs of FWD’s business.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Your career is exactly that: yours. So as you progress, you can guide us on the direction you’re hoping to take, and we’ll do our best to get you there. In the process, we’ll give you on-the-job training along with 1:1 mentorship during your exposure to exciting projects, and access to some of the best minds in the business. You’ll also be working in one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in Asia.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We need high-caliber, skilled professionals to become our future leaders. So, we’re looking for freethinkers with a start-up mindset and a creative approach to tech. Because smart tech leads to a better customer experience.
The following are just some of the qualities that define our people. The question is: do any of them sound like you?
• You have some of your best ideas in uncertain or ambiguous situations.
• You believe in the power of technology to create a better customer journey.
• You enjoy turning ideas into reality.
• You thrive in a feedback environment (it’s how we all grow, and learn).
• You have interest in digital platforms/tools/analytics and digital innovations.
• You’re an early adopter, with a constant eye on new trends as they’re happening.
• You’re a natural collaborator. You’re the first to support your team – and you’re not afraid to ask for help, or a second pair of eyes.
The following are the essentials:
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
• Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s degree. But if you don’t, then show us your interest in this area through previous internships or work experience.
• Fresh graduate or one year relevant work experience.
We’re also strongly interested in candidates with a ‘data-driven’ mentality. Within this, knowledge in the following would be an advantage:
• Digital partnership ecosystems
• Data analytics
• Digital marketing tools
• Application development
• Applications from 07 March to 14 April 2023
• Force Field Challenge
• FWD Group Final Interview
Let’s work together to change the way people feel about insurance!
Explore more about the program via this link: