What We Can Offer
- SECONDARY REPORTING MANAGER: Representative of the Employer designated from time to time by the Employer
- JOB OBJECTIVES: Take responsibilities of the initiation, conception and continuation of digital innovation initiatives and projects within RB, with special emphasis on customer experience. The job will focus on:
(1) Digital Initiatives & Project Delivery: on time, on quality, on cost
(2) Digital Initiatives & Project Management (PMO) to align with the strategy of RB and the bank
(3) Digital & CX embedment
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Business requirement development: Ensure the business requirements well captured, documented and analysed with appropriate consultancy in order to support the business objectives
• Project Delivery: Timely delivery business requirements (CR or Project) that meet business desire within budget
• Set up and implement the process of CR management: Design process, RB alignment on practice
• Keep track & prioritize CR list with accurate timeline planning and budgeting in accordance with stakeholders' alignment;
• Be an effective local representative of UOBV RB to communicate and facilitate on CR management
• Apply CX on every scope of work, ensuring customer-centricity well considered.
• Provide the CX consultancy toward projects, initiatives or stakeholders' relevancy
• University graduate. Master Degree / MBA is a plus
• At least 04 years’ experience in Project Management. Digital Banking / Financial experience is a plus
• Strong Project Management skills
• Strong Business Analysis skills
• Strong Customer Experience skills, including customer analysis, business research & design thinking methods
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Written and spoken English.
• Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges.
• High energy level, aggressive and can-to attitude.
• Project Management Certificates, e.g. PMP
• Knowledge of digital banking & software development;