What We Can Offer
- Set and implement technology strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Carry out market research and related analysis to catch up with the latest technologies, market information that may useful for the digital innovation of MAFC.
- Identify needed resource for each project. Plan, build, conduct and manage projects from scratches to deliverable phases, ensuring the efficiency and timeline of project.
- Proactively and professionally manage projects aimed at improving efficiency with help of technologies, improve the Company’s products and service
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of quality, scope, schedule and budget
Other task assigned by Board Of Director.
B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in AI, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant major
B. EXPERIENCE / KINH NGHIỆM:
- 3+ years working experience in same field at banks, financial institutions, fin-tech or intermediary company;
- At least 03 to 05 years’ experience working in Project Management.
- Experience in managing large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced IT project management principles (e.g. Agile) and software.
- Business process modeling
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required
C. INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS / TÍNH CÁCH CÁ NHÂN:
- Self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure, multiple tasks.
- Have the ability to self-study, like to explore and learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork spirit.
- Have interest in innovation/ systemization/ digitalization;
- Careful, honest, innovative;
- Open-minded, proactive, well adaptable to changes.