Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia (SEA) is the largest consulting practice in Southeast Asia, spanning Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. We’re a seamless regional practice, with a strong workforce of more than 2,500. We use our expertise to advise clients and better their communities. With our collective skills, we help clients around the region reach business goals through strategy, customer engagement, innovation, human capital, technology and more.
This role sits within the C&M team of Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia (*), which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client’s customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments—whether it’s a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners.
Location: Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi
- Manages CRM delivery projects as the Delivery Lead
- Works and coordinates across all workstreams to make sure there are no blockers and everybody knows what they need to do
- Tracks delivery progress and shares updates externally to the client and
- Assigns work items to developers & testers
- Helps to shape testing strategy
- Identifies any potential delay or risk during delivery and escalate to program team
- Has some understanding of technical challenges so he/she can communicate or escalate the risk/issue
- Works across functions to deliver best practice solutions aligned with the CRM application and the increased adoption of automated solutions.
- Provides insight into the CRM feature roadmap and recommends components aligning with the operational requirements.
- Hands-on responsibilities for maintaining and implementing customer integrations. Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including CRM best practice in the implementation of client solutions.
- Manages the delivery teams to deliver full CRM lifecycle implementations, with a focus on the client success but awareness of other wider business and technology focused delivery considerations.
- Always be a go to person in providing solutions to clients and act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in business, digital led transformation.
- Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Lead end-to-end pre-sales project delivery activities.
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and across SEA region.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers/ Senior Managers /Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technology, business, or marketing discipline. Strong background in delivering large scale IT projects in Banking/FSI industry.
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce platform in an enterprise or consulting environment.
- At least 6+ years overall project delivery experience in Banking/FSI industry. Strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Strong consulting and/or Digital/ CRM technology implementation experience is an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. Programme lead, business transformation lead, solution architect, project manager). Experience defining, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile team on an end-to-end solution delivery lifecycle. ·
- Ability to fostering strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside client and product team to implement effective user experiences.
- Willing to push beyond the current capabilities and find the best solution for the business and our customers. Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Vietnamese speaking is a must.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.