Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX.
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and 340+ industry awards
What is your mission?
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be working with our Global Internet Leader Account to deliver #happier customer experience. To support the internet giant’s business customers for online marketing and campaigns on Adwords.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
● Communicates to customers via phone, email or chat for any issues related to their interaction with Adwords platform (English line).
● Manage the relationship between the internet giant and its customers resulting in increased business by providing consultative advice sales solutions.
● Tell us how we can be better and act as a voice for users/advertisers to provide product and process improvement opportunities back to the internet giant.
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably advertising or marketing
• Excellent communication skills in English and your native language
• 1-2 years of experience in customer support will be an added advantage
• Passion for social media, online marketing, or online advertising
• A creative mindset and understanding of customer needs
• Strong communication skills and a flair for convincing and presenting an argument
• The ability to work in an organized and structured manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Working hours: Monday to Friday (no night shift or rotation shift)
• Free air ticket from Vietnam to Malaysia
• Free accommodation for 1 month
• Location: Malaysia (KL Sentral area / Nearby LRT & KTM & MRT)