Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Develop and manage content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites (when necessary).
• Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
• Managing budget and identify advertising opportunities.
• Write and distributing press releases.
• Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs. This can involve writing and proof-reading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
• Organizing photo shoots.
• Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Maintain, build and update customer databases.
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• Monitor competitor activities.
• Monitoring and evaluating ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
• Supporting the Sales Team.
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
• New responsibilities and tasks may be assigned by the company from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong project management/organisational skills.
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
• Understanding of customer segmentation.
• University diploma in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration.