Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn), editorial calendar to ensure content is timely and create content for social media channels daily (Facebook & LinkedIn) when required
• Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
• Scanning CVs from candidates to ensure they are matching to specified information from campaigns.
• Assist in doing paperwork of monthly payments for suppliers.
• Support the Digital Marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in collecting data to make reports when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Exceptional ability to manage details.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
• Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Drive, Outlook
• Basic understanding of digital marketing is a plus (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads)