Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help take us to the next level. In this role, you will own the ideation, creation, and execution of online demand generation and lead engagement campaigns and activities focused on driving new leads and converting them into engaged opportunities. The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing strategy and hands on experience in executing campaigns through a variety of digital platforms. You have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and best practices for lead and opportunity engagement.
Why join Docosan?
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- International team (including Harvard grads and medical doctors) with English speaking environment & continuing education opportunities
- Premium private health insurance
- Dog-friendly office
What you’ll do:
-Work on an inspiring team alongside our founders, designers, and engineers hailing from backgrounds including Harvard University, Google, 198 Military Hospital, and more
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns from strategy through implementation to increase leads and opportunity conversions utilizing SEM, display, email, and other paid digital channels
- Develop lead generation strategy focused on increasing both organic and paid traffic as well as optimize the site lead conversion flow
- Coordinate with our tech team to manage website performance; including SEO optimizations, conversion optimization, MQL flows, site behavior analysis, and reporting
- Contribute to the development of end-to-end campaigns, including creative and content leveraging all available channels - website, landing pages, SEM, blog, webinars, etc.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities & initiatives against business objectives and impact across the funnel
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3 years of marketing experience in a leadership position
- Startup experience helpful
- A self starter who likes unstructured problems and can figure out how to drive impact
- Excellent communication skills, and thrives being the glue that speaks to all interest groups related to our product usage, internally and externally
- Confident speaking English