What We Can Offer
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department and implement supporting tactical plans/projects. This role will also be in responsible for the delivery of quality and execution of digital marketing plans: timeliness, detail, insight, innovation.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop company digital marketing strategy, lead the companywide digital transformation and continuous improvement; develop digital competency levels of employees within the organization through providing training, sharing practice locally and regionally
• Develop and maintain technologies, infrastructure and digital processes; ensure right platforms in place and effective use
• Develop and manage customers database (with consent opt-in and opt-out) to ensure right approach of digital marketing programs
• Collaborate across marketing teams, field force, medical, commercial excellence, regulation, legal and compliance and external vendors to manage digital marketing work streams and brand plans
• Develop appropriate research/user testing to identify customer/market trends and insights; measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and develop recommendations for program enhancement
• Run market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitor /anticipates market development; responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
• Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, including coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives; lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
• A University degree in Science (pharmacy or medicine) and preferably some post graduate marketing qualification
• Has previous digital marketing experience in the pharmaceutical / allied healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
• Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry
• Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
• Learn, try and apply new digital solutions and media (e.g., DTC)
b Why consider Sandoz?/b
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!