Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Driven by our mission to build Vietnam's most advanced O2O/integrated marketing team, we need the world's most ambitious and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
As part of the performance marketing team in FLG, your responsibility is focused around 2 main objectives:
• How can we get as many people as possible to try and join California Fitness & Yoga?
• How can we deliver the best (online-to-offline) customer experience from the initial click on an ad to the final sale in one of our gyms?
To accomplish these objectives, you’ll need to lead the performance marketing team and optimise every step of the customer purchase journey.
What You'll Be Doing
In this role you will:
• Build and manage Vietnam's most skilled integrated/O2O performance marketing team;
• Apply your expertise and skills to manage all performance marketing channels (Facebook, SEM, GDN, Video, SEO) to hit growth targets for all of our brands in Vietnam;
• Ensure continual growth and performance improvements by testing and implementing new technologies and strategies based on data-driven insights and research;
• Optimise the customer journey across all touchpoints from ad impression, click, lead and all the way to purchase (including telemarketing, SMS, Email, FB messenger and promotions/offers);
• Build a strong team culture that identifies with the overall company vision.
We encourage you to:
• Care deeply: be empathetic towards and listen to our customers and your colleagues;
• Own it: take ownership and drive for results while exemplifying a positive attitude;
• Move quickly: be proactive, adapt quickly and break down barriers;
• Challenge the status quo: innovate, test and optimise continuously;
• Enjoy a healthy life: workout, run, dance, compete, stretch, pump some iron or do whatever makes you feel good.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or advanced degree in related fields;
• 3+ years working experience within digital marketing; 1+ year of managerial experience;
• Hands-on experience in Facebook, SEM, GDN and YouTube ads is a must. Experience in SEO and Local Display Networks is a plus;
• Highly analytical and performance-driven mindset;
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese;
• Advanced problem-solving skills and long-term mindset;
• Open-minded vision and fresh, creative ideas;
• Desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
What Makes This Job Amazing
• Work with the most skilled marketing people in APAC and breakthrough O2O marketing technologies;
• Help thousands of people to live a healthier, fitter and better life;
• Be part of one of the fastest-growing enterprises in APAC (we are launching new club location and brands in the upcoming months);
• Huge learning & professional growth opportunities;
• Great employee benefits (including a free gym membership).