Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establish and develop the brand across multiple online marketplace plaforms
- Drive online customer acquisition utilizing a range of digital channels
including, but not limited to SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social and Affiliates.
- Develop, design and manage online display advertising strategies and
- Update existing website using bespoke content management system.
- Manage the Nimbus9 email marketing strategy including lead nurturing and
- Research, identify and implement new online and offline tactics to drive
more traffic to the website.
- Monitor online traffic to highlight areas for search and/or website
- Optimize and manage SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Manage social media to drive website traffic and sales, creating content
strategy that engages with our customers.
- Complete keyword research and write keyword rich copy for webpages.
- Increase website visitors, leads and online sales for the Nimbus9 website.
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve technical, design,
content, on-page and off-page optimization elements of the Nimbus9
- Assist with reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all marketing
channels using Facebook, AdWords, Mail Chimp and Google to improve
conversion and retention of site visitors.
- Manage website structure, navigation, performance and functionality across
- Develop the online customer journey and work to make this as high quality
and engaging as possible.
- Keep abreast of digital developments so that the business remains at the
forefront of digital innovation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
marketing/ecommerce role is required
Able to work well within a fast-paced environment
Experience building a brand on online market places with US experience prefered
Working knowledge of Social Media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
Experience in running successful online marketing campaigns for B2C and
Google certified: SEO, Adwords and Analytics would be preferred