Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for execution, the day to day running of all search, social, display advertising and affiliate campaigns.
• Tracking and monitor optimization to maximize paid media performance.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (CPA, ROI,…).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, advertise banners and contents).
• Manage end-to-end digital projects.
• Maintain a strong online company voice through media.
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
• Monitor ROI and KPIs.
• Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
• Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
• Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1+ year experience in Performance Marketing (Facebook Ads, Google Ads,..)
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Fast-self-learning, want to grow & develop yourself at the max speed
- Have ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic and hard working
- Ability to work in team or individual
- Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Annual Leave: 12 days (increase 1 day each year)
- Bonus for holidays, birthday gifts, team building...
- Get opportunity to experience Korea Cosmetics