Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Beyond the pharmaceutical products we provide disease management information and services for the patient and HCP, through online and offline activities. The Digital Marketing Specialist mission is to align and to implement the Digital Marketing strategy defined either at the Group level and locally.
• Providing digital expertise, best practices and digital services to synergize our online/offline campaigns.
• To be the Marketing Digital Consultant touch point on all digital new ideas.
2. Main tasks and responsibilities
• Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising, with/out the support of Agencies.
• Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns in multi and omni channel approaches.
• Identify actions to define and reach strong growth KPI in Traffic, SEO, reach, …
• Collaborate with internal teams to learn and better implement our digital ideas, while adapting continuously the user experience (Net Promoter Score & Customer Effort Score).
• Implement and develop e-Mailing and Messaging (Zalo, Viber, SMS, Messenger, Chatbot) services.
• Develop the internal digital knowledge and expertise by developing Digital Pit-Stop session helping to better understand and use Digital eMarketing solutions and services.
• Ensure the consistency of our public websites, Facebook fan pages, YouTube channels in terms of content, structure, quality…
• Help to build and develop our ngaydautien.vn online and social media presences.
• Playing the role or Project Manager or Product Owner in projects, with/out external Agencies.
3. Organisation and functional report
• Part of the IS Team that provide the Digital, Data and IS services.
• Closely working with Marketing and Medical departments.
• Direct report to the IS Business Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
o BA degree in Digital Marketing or Digital Business.
o Certificate in Digital Marketing.
o Minimum 3 years working in global/multinational companies on Digital Marketing projects.
o Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or projects is a plus.
o Very good understanding pharmaceutical business context.
o Knowledge of Data Privacy (GDPR) and Data Protection.
o Proficient in website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends…).
o Strong experience Managing SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Tag Management, …
o Strong experience in setting up and optimizing online advertising, Google AdWords campaigns, mobile advertising, e-mailing and messaging marketing (SMS, Zalo, Viber).
o Proven experience in digital agile project management as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
o Very comfortable in understanding and using digital solution logic and structure, WordPress, and also in basic web technologies.
o High focus on quality and on details to provide the best UI/UX to all our online users.
o Very good analytical, numeric skills.
o Excellent presentation skills using O365 tools or internal presentation session.
o Stay up to date with the latest digital trends and best practices.
o To be creative, autonomous, and to be qualitative and quantitative results oriented.
o Demonstrate a "can do" attitude and being eager to learn.
o Good in English verbal and written.