Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This job is responsible for developing and implementing data-driven brand, media, and content marketing strategies that make an impact and maximise online traffic.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend client’s briefing meetings with Account to clarify and understand the brief clearly
- Understand the market, consumers and brand insights to conduct a comprehensive digital & media strategy direction
- Stay current on news of the day and information related to a broad mix of relevant subjects
- Align knowledge of digital trends with client business objectives to create opportunities and solutions
- Identify trends, report analysis on research, and optimize digital performance based on the insights
- Work together with Strategy, Account & Business Development, and other teams through the pitching process to develop logical and appealing proposals
- Give the exact proposition & digital/media directions and supervise the team on working progress of developing proposals
- Produce results on brief, on time and with consideration to the team context and impact/ involvement of other team members
- Plan and help execute media amplification and social media advertising on key social platforms
- Deep-dive into social media analytics to understand why certain content performs better than the rest and provide actionable insights for our channels and clients backed by social data
- Develop, administer and maintain high quality work procedures of Digital & Media team to ensure growth output, global standards and requirements for content distribution, optimization and DRM (Digital Rights Management)
- Develop opportunities and maximize returns from partner MCN (networks), third party monitoring tools (SAAS), and etc. to achieve success for creators, deliver brand objectives and share more profitable strategies
- Carry out trainings, testings, and key learnings to optimize our company’s digital work process and quality
- Supervise digital advertising campaigns on Google (Youtube) and Facebook
- Manage the workload, monitor team performance and give guidance when needed
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College or Bachelor’s degree, advantage majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or a related field.
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in an Digital and Media planning role at an advertising, digital or integrated marketing agency
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as management level.
- Experience with digital & social media marketing planning and the coordination of creative, client services, performance development.
- Experience with project planning and management (timing, resource, budgeting, KPIs etc.).
- Experience in multinational advertising agencies.
- Advantage for passion/experience in MCN, Social Media SEO and/or Rights Management (Copyright) fields
- Have the ability to structure, organize and manage the team to deliver the best performance of projects and other works assigned by the company.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, project management, and multi-task and aggressive deadlines delivery.
- Familiar with digital and social channels/ platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram.
- Familiar with influencer marketing is a plus.
- A skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to brands.
- Strong understanding of the technology and trends that are changing the advertising business.
- Competent with Google Cloud softwares, GDN, FB ads and analytic tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Youtube CMS)
- Ability to recruit, build, coach and train team members.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication (oral and written).
- Creative mind and storytelling skills