What We Can Offer
Responsible for acquisition of digital cooperation with potential partners, establishing and organizing function to implement and monitor digital partners, report about the implementation status to the CEO and PSMC and/or Board of Management to effectively manage the strategic cooperation with external parties, specifically in digital based business.
Internal: All key stakeholders of projects:
- Cooperate with key stakeholders to create and implement business requirements as well as assigned functional tasks of the Department.
- Establish and maintain close rapport with all relevant parties such as other departments, divisions, business units to obtain support in delivering desired deliverables.
- Digital Cooperation Partners: Implement and manage cooperative programs/channels and deliver desired deliverables as per requests of BOM
Management of partial portfolio of Digital Partners in progress of Pilot implementation:
- Management of several whitelabel partners and expand partner portfolio following VPB FC’s business objectives period by period.
- Work with project team to provide input and complete design.
- Coordinate closely to implement project as agreed workplan.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
Partner Development: Responsible for compliance and control the team’s compliance to:
- Build and maintain a professional, mutually beneficial and sustainable relationship with external partners of each cooperation project.
- Establish relationship with external partners based on clear assessment criteria before starting projects.
- Set clear definition of roles and responsibilities of parties in the cooperation and assure VPB FC roles are met as well as having transparent and clearly documented and communicated monitoring mechanism between parties.
Daily BAU Responsibilities:
- Identify and propose solutions to solve day-to-day business and project issues.
- Escalate the issue to higher level to make sure problem quickly solved.
- Proactively proposed practical solution to fix the issues.
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Min. 3 year of working experience in finance (banking, insurance, investment, etc.).
- Min. 2 years of working experience in project management field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including fluent in English and Vietnamese).
- Computer Skills: skills in Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint, Project).
- Good communication and presentation skill. Negotiation skill.
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of sales, product and process & marketing knowledge.