Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• This role is responsible for the performance of digital advertising of DAFC.
Execute online performance campaigns:
• Setup or create performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic channels/platforms.
• Creating, executing, and tracking SMS, and e-mail based marketing campaign.
• Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the spending.
• Consult direct supervisor or department head for advice if campaign budget is exceeded or campaign KPI’s are not achieved as planned in a timely manner.
• Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result.
• Prepare campaign report and data visualization as required.
• Target KPI’s, analysis and suggestion for next period.
• Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
Take part in campaign planning stage as guided by direct supervisor:
• Clarify the campaign objectives & KPI.
• Collect data for planning stage from various resources such as previous campaigns, suppliers, publishers, industry reports.
• Perform necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website audit, channel analysis, etc…
• Work closely with 3rd party to build up the website/mobile app/e-commerce platform.
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
• Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks.
• Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level.
• Other task assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University/ College degree in Marketing or related field.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Solid understanding how to build a website.
• Have significant knowledge of Woocommerce, Magento, Shopify.
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• Build up, and operate an e-commerce channel.
• Experience in Retail/ Fashion/ Cosmetic/ Luxury Business is preferable.
4. Skill/ competence:
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.