Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support the leader to drive business development initiatives as a subject matter expert and have the ability to work on proposals, monitor and coach the team for delivery.
• Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time/budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations
• Develop and maintain clients’ relationship and work with other team members in order to provide the best quality services to client
• Develop and grow, through on the job training and coaching, a team of Risk Assurance staff members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 12+ years of experience in the areas of internal audit, performance assurance, data assurance, operational risk management or corporate governance.
Education & Qualification:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance or other relevant degrees.
• Certified Internal Auditor IA or Risk Management professional qualification is required
• Must possess drive and initiative to successfully implement projects
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment
• Able to communicate with all levels of management in an organisation
• Rapid learning capability and hands-on style
• Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead teams, negotiate and create consensus, good coaching and sharing skills
• Write and/or quality review advanced English and Vietnames reports
• Strong leadership skills