Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Focus on residential investment and business ventures identification as new markets (Logistics,
Industrial Park) with a platform for future growth
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and implement residential development investment opportunities in
• Finalize new business leads especially in the execution and follow up of matter related to the deal in
residential development projects including identify, evaluate, negotiate and implement residential
development investment opportunities.
• Perform feasibility studies on potential deals including conducting extensive market research and
due diligence on the potential projects
• Prepare comprehensive Business Plans (including financial analysis) for Board approval
• Provide assistance to chart the strategic direction of residential projects under your portfolio.
• Be in charge of other responsibilities include handling land and approval issues, preparing cash flow
forecasts and asset reports.
2. Portfolio Management
• Managing Company’s asset portfolio including residential, office, retail, and serviced apartment
• Monitoring project timeline, legal process, budget, cash flow and return for each asset. Taking the
lead in handling various project issues. Setting up, controlling and monitoring key performance
Page 2 of 2
indicators for respective departments during the project planning, development and operation to
achieve ROE and Profit for the project. Conducting project control group meeting and coordinating
among various departments during the project planning, development and operation period.
Providing initiatives to improve the ROE and Profit of respective project
• Planning and forecasting for the growth of asset portfolio for CapitaLand Vietnam.
• Source for external fund investors and setting up new private equity funds. Monitoring, evaluating
and reporting on the performance of the fund.
• Train and coach junior team members in investment analysis and management skills.
• Perform other relevant duties as required.
• Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment,
Health and Safety Management System of the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 10 years’ experience in residential property investment and development. Understanding of
property valuation principles is essential.
• Have good relationship with authorities and local investors
• A highly numerate, strategic thinker with good analytical skills and working knowledge of financial
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven manner with strong business acumen.
• Resourcefulness with good interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work well under great pressure and adaptability to quick changes.