What We Can Offer
- Assess and identify the business’s training and development needs, primarily at the managerial level and for the effective coordination of training and development programs for the business.
- Oversee the planning, prioritization, and development of new training programs and initiatives, ensuring that these programs and initiatives are consistent with the business overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
- Lead the creation of training material and content for training programs, and identifying tools for relaying that content to relevant personnel.
- Conduct research, approve, and make further recommendations for appropriate learning management systems and databases.
- Conduct analyses in order to identify and define present and future training needs.
2. Develop strategies to improve engagement
- Develop strategies to foster engagement programs and partner with key stakeholders (i.e., employee recognition, wellness programs, team-building workshops)
- Enhance, manage, and execute upon the division’s communications strategy leveraging all available channels. Proactively identify opportunities and develop communications vehicles to convey divisional value proposition to current and prospective employees
- Co-lead department efforts in building a high-performance work environment, focused on employee development via a business and company lens
- Measure the effectiveness of communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of both the Nam Long Leadership and its staffs and develop improvements where necessary.
- Provide guidance to senior management on the manner in which messages and key themes are communicated to ensure consistency and clarity.
3. Internal employee communications and shaping corporate culture
- Foster a culture “Ownership – Professionalism - Integrity” among staffs at all levels consistent with the short and long-term objective of the organization.
- Develop diverse communication channels, e.g. intranet, social media, print, digital screens, email as the appropriate means for communicating with staff depending on the nature and context of different communications.
- Contribute to increase employee engagement by measuring employee attitudes and developing strategies to respond to staff feedback and requirements which will ultimately increase staff engagement and performance.
- Work collaboratively with The Communication Marketing team to ensure the effective delivery of changes to HR policies and practices.
4. Organizational Health
- Build, develop, train, and assign personnel to ensure efficient allocation of human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Learning & Development, or equivalent experience in related fields.
- 10 years of professional experience with an emphasis on employee engagement, employee experience, organizational effectiveness, or other related HR disciplines
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining employee strategies and plans with an emphasis on business change.
2. Specific job skills
- Expert skills in co-developing, driving, and curating HR programs
- Strong operational thinking and maybe even a stint running operations to understand what it takes to sustain high quality programs and processes
- Problem management expert, able to effectively diagnose problems quickly and work in a group setting to guide towards solutions
- Trained facilitator and coach for crucial conversations, behaviors, and communication
- Being an experienced investigator of employee issues and complaints that expose the company to undue risk, in all facets
- Great communicator - listening, speaking, writing, presenting, influencing, and negotiating.
- Effective coach for executives, managers and employees on appropriate performance and behavior expectations