Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To manage PnL/CLV of customer segments in line with the strategic objectives; to coordinate planning activities and select prioritized actions for each period in order to gain revenue and optimize cost to achieve the targeted profit accordance with the strategy of the bank, and manage all key drivers by Segment to maximize Customer Lifetime Value.
- To manage customer loyalty through customer engagement index, design framework for customer loyalty management
1. Loyalty management
- To design/build loyalty framework and coordinate with solution team or related team to setup loyalty program/campaign program for each segment based on CVP to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Develop key index metrics to manage the customer engagement (NPS, Customer engagement index….).
- Boost loyalty and customer retention by managing the customer engagement index and requiring actions to improve.
- Lead RBG Loyalty initiatives engagement
2. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Oversee human resources planning and execution (headcount & costs) of their function/ sub- function
- Attract, onboard and retain the right talents for a high- performing team
- Establish and communicate sub- function/ function and individual KRAs/ KPIs, goals, action plan, expectations and results to reporting line
- Manage sub- function/ function performance & provide feedback regularly (following the annual performance management cycle)
- Define team’s capability requirements and enable team member’s professional and personal development through capability assessment, training, coaching & feedback, mentoring, etc.
- Motivate and recognize team members’ contributions towards the team’s shared goals
- Responsible for developing talents within the function/ sub- function
- Act as a role model and promote corporate culture at function/ sub- function level
- Understand & communicate relevant HR offerings to team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have a university degree or MBA in Economics; Finance; Bank; Data Science or related fields. Accredited Professional Finance Certificate
- 12 years of experience in the field of customer porfolio management; Financial analysis/Data in the banking industry;
- At least 6 years of management experience in the same professional field or industry.
- Knowledge of data management; customer index management
- Experience in construction and planning; set a budget and choose priority key action...
- Experience in building and managing performance indicators, building reporting systems; analysis
- Understanding in technology platforms and systems and give requirement for BF and Data Analytics team.
- Experience in customer engagement, setup and build framework for customer loyalty..
- Experience in project management
- Experience and understanding of change management
- English requirement: According to TCB's policy