Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Participate in the development of direction and development strategy for Risk Management, specifically the market risk management segment (including interest rate risk and margin trading risk) and liquidity risk of Techcom Securities. (TCBS) and Techcomcapital (TCC) under the Investment Banking Division, in order to achieve standards consistent with TCBS's business strategy and Techcombank's regulations, and in line with the legal and business environment in which it operates. TCBS is in operation Ensure to maintain human resources satisfying in quality and quantity Manage to make optimal use of assigned resources to perform the function of risk management.
- Participate in the implementation and development of the Risk Management system in accordance with current regulations, ensuring the completion of the assigned plan, meeting the requirements and orientation of the Investment Banking segment.
- Actively organize and coordinate with other departments within TCBS and Techcom Capital (TCC) as well as other relevant departments in the Risk Management Division of Techcombank and other organizations in the Techcombank system to implement activities. related to Risk Management.
Key Accountabilities (1)
1. Support the Risk Management Director in developing the market risk management policy (including interest rate risk management and operational risk management Margin trading) and liquidity risk of TCBS and orienting the business risk management plan sales of all operating segments of TCBS, TCC under the Investment Banking Division.
2. Support the Risk Management Director in developing and implementing the operations within the scope of market risk management in accordance with the operational orientation of the Investment Banking Division.
3. Develop regulations, processes, and guidelines on professional practice of market risk management (Regulations and guidelines for interest rate risk management and Regulations and guidelines for margin trading risk management). ).
4. Proactively develop methods to measure interest rate risk (eg PV01, MAT, Repricing Gap, Delta NII, Delta EVE..ect) and margin trading risk (eg Expected loss each customer, each category, expected shortfall, PF%, LGF%, EL%)
5. Develop Policy related to margin trading activities, limits, list of Margin trading (eg including maximum limits, loan ratio, collateral ratio, price) loan, property price)
6. The focal point to coordinate with business units, professional units to ensure recognition of credit risks and market risks during the operation of the investment banking sector.
7. Directly/planning to develop methods to measure interest rate risk, margin trading risk.
8. Interest rate risk management, Margin trading, building limit thresholds and risk limits from time to time.
9. Receive and plan, assign, coordinate and implement the assigned work plan of the market risk management and liquidity risk segment according to the operation orientation of the investment banking sector Assign divisional members or directly coordinate with units of TCBS, TCC and Techcombank's Risk Management Division to perform the function of re-appraisal of investment projects; develop market risk management policies and limits.
10. Establish and maintain close relationships with State management agencies: State Bank, Ministry of Finance, State Securities Commission, Stock Exchanges.
11. Ensure that the activities of market risk management comply with internal policies, regulations, processes and guidelines.
12. Perform other related tasks at the request of the leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have a Master's degree or higher majoring in economics, banking and finance, risk management;
- Priority to have international degrees and professional certificates in financial analysis, investment, risk management.
- Professional experience: Preferably have worked for at least 10 years in the fields related to banking, risk management, finance, securities;
- Management experience: At least 6 years of experience in management and administration.
- Business English standard proficiency as required for the role.
Candidates can apply via VietnamWorks or at https://www.tcbs.com.vn/tuyen-dung-tcbs