Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
'• Partner with leadership to drive effective communications, distilling complex topics and strategies into content suitable and targeted to various external and internal stakeholders, including C-Suite executives.
• Enable the organization to meet its financial commitments by working with the LT and Finance on programs and strategies in support of our operational targets, including managing headcount and budget for the organization.
• Represent and support the organization on company or Digital-wide initiatives and assignments.
• Lead organizational communications including planning and preparation for all Town Hall meetings, and any other key events
• Plan and coordinate (and facilitate, as needed) LT meetings, and team meetings
• Lead and inspire a team of colleagues to drive LiveSpo vision, and support organizational initiatives to increase colleague engagement resulting in stronger colleague commitment to LiveSpo
• Develop communications in support of the acceleration of our transformation efforts, Portfolio Management, and other emerging topics.
• Identify external communications opportunities and partner with Corporate Affairs, client partners and business groups to execute, as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree required (Business Administration or Communications preferred)
• 7-10 years of experience
• Outstanding creativity, writing skills and experience developing strategic presentations and executive communications
• Strong leadership, project planning, organization skills required.
• Strong interpersonal communication, influence, problem solving, negotiation, listening and organizational skills
• Must have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
• Must be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Expert ability with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG:
• Salary: Up to 3000$
• Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law
• Fair promotion opportunities