Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Initially, the focus is on the Marina projects in Phu Quoc and Ha Long, two key developments and evolving destinations, whilst other developments will require focus in the future.
He/she will work closely with Hospitality, Marketing, Leasing and Operations teams to develop and execute an industry-defining events and activities calendar and strategy. The person has the ability to work across multiple stakeholders and industry groups to deliver an agenda that lifts and profiles BIM Group above its competitors, whilst retaining operational and budget integrity through the strategy implemented.
Events and activities planning: Develops an annual destination events and activities plan that includes:
• An events and activities calendar that drives awareness and customer into the developments.
• An event program with a 36-month calendar horizon with a level of sustainability keeping events in a perpetual cycle.
• An effective communication and social media plan supporting the events and activities plan, whilst building a strong profile and positioning for each of BIM Group’s key developments, targeting the right audience, at the right time with the right message.
• Demonstrates effective leadership and management of events and activities from inception to execution, ensuring strong internal awareness, communication and alignment.
• Undertakes destination market & competitor research that supports effective planning of the events and activities calendar.
• Reviews, analyses and reflects of each event to evaluate its overall effectiveness.
• Builds lasting relations with key external stakeholders (event planners, sponsors, vendors, entertainers, celebrities, KOL’s, sporting groups, community groups, local and regional authority assistance etc) who support the delivery and profile the events and activities calendar.
• Supports and enhances each development’s brand identity.
• Ensures financial performance is known and measured for all events, and incorporated as a measure of success.
• Understands goals and expectations of each event/ activity in order to incorporate other forms of success indicators into the overall success of the event. Including but not limited to market awareness, customer engagement, etc.
• Ensures the development, implementation, and evaluation of online and offline marketing/ social campaigns to drive bookings and awareness of events/ activities.
• Collaborates with the Art Consultant to curate the right products aligned with annual events / activities plan.
• Collaborates with the on-site Operations and Customer Services team in managing and integrating all elements of visitor experience into the annual events and activities plan.
• Works closely with Hospitality, Marketing and other internal teams ensuring integration, consistency and approval across events and activities. Champions the project management of these events and activities to ensure success.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Extensive experience in organizing and managing events is necessary: culture events, sporting events, social events, musical events, etc.
• At least 8 years professional marketing experience, across the relevant marketing disciplines ideally; advertising, promotions, project management, online, research and analysis.
• Experience in Tourism, Hospitality, Entertainment or similar fields in Phu Quoc and Ha Long markets is ideal however not deemed entirely necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, task and project manager driven.
• Ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment and work to fast deadlines
• Resourceful, proactive, innovative thinker.
Fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
5. Computer literacy:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Extensive applied knowledge across core digital channels: SEO, SEM, Display, Email, Social, and Remarketing.
• Hands on experience with CRM and digital marketing tools including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Business.
7. Work ethics/ Personal traits:
• Support and train others to deliver work to a high standard.
• Be able to promote teamwork within and across the business.
• Install a culture of professionalism through each touch point of the business.
• Has the ability to show strong self-awareness and self-regulation whilst executing the job to a high standard.
• Capable of working with others to meet project deadlines.
• Effective in delivering and supporting the Hospitality & Marketing Divisions’ message in a professional manner, across all levels of the company.
• Is comfortable advancing work where decisions are required and takes responsibility for these decisions.
• Am hiểu về hoạt động kinh doanh/ Commercial Awareness
• At all times the person is to make decisions that positively impact the company’s business, related to its people and owner, financially and/ or sustainably.
• Kiềm chế/ Resilience
• Showing good character and perseverance in the face of difficult times is a trait required and expected.
• Displays a strong ability to harvest relationships across a range of stakeholder groups.
• Remains an effective planning of time, materials and people to ensure deadlines are known and achieved.
• Capable to extract the real and right meaning from people, reports and on-site field information that supports clear commercial and project decision making.