Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implement promotional campaigns and signature services to members and guests to differentiate BRG golf clubs to the rest of market.
- Ensuring clubs are offering a safe, controlled and well managed environment for patrons and staff.
- Handle customer concerns under the delegated authority to ensure fair and proper customer services.
- Develop programs, supervise / carry out training required to implement all policy, procedure and standard operations according to manuals developed by BRG Group.
- Setting and monitoring performance goals the facility.
- Supervising reporting staff as required to fulfill the duties of the role.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years of golf operations experience at least two of which should have been spent as a manager.
- Knowledge of the principles of golf club management including golf operations, golf rules and regulations, agronomy, merchandising, membership and marketing.
- Ability to train staff to a high professional standard
- Ability to take action in solving practical problems, develop a team effort and use planning techniques effectively.
- Good customer service skills
- Skill in time management and prioritizing issues effectively, in oral and written communication.
- Skill in budget preparation and monitoring
***Please attach your latest photo in your profile.