Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Create, deploy, implement, enforce and constantly improve long-term MKT strategy (including PR & MKT activities, potential expenses, potential ROI) and short-term plan to develop business.
- Develop a detailed plan that includes local and domestic (Vietnamese) activities and events to expose the destination to all potential local market.
- Manage the brand identity, exposure and third parties working on these items.
- Manage a team composed of PR, eCommerce and Design specialist to ensure proper coverage of these disciplines, overseeing the effective and accurate deployment online presences in key sites, SEO, PPC campaign, etc., as managed by the eCommerce Manager.
- Ensure all areas of the site have adequate branding, signage and enhance the brand experience for the visitor.
- Act as a relationship ambassador to work with government entities, schools, Buddhist organizations, etc., to promote the destination and maximize the utilization and spent by these organizations.
- Develop and sign up along with the Director of Sales a network of Travel Agencies that focus on wellness travel market, adventure travel and others we can identify as viable targets, beyond the current portfolio of TAs using the cable car.
- In charge of developing, implementing and managing our social media activities, updates, package and product deployment and exposure, website content maintenance and updates.
- Support the Sales & Marketing teams to develop and organize databases and clear contact information of marketing, PR, product partners and other such organizations
- Overseeing team to process effectively and accurately documentation, communication, administration of office.
- Coordinate, organize and keep a clean schedule and calendar of internal and external marketing, digital marketing and PR team activities and meetings.
- Assist in the management and deployment of hotel marketing initiatives and all marketing related activities such as photo-shooting scheduling, preparation of hotel grounds for events, etc.,
- Research and keep atop travel market trends in the domestic Vietnamese market (North, Central and South) as well as tourist arrival statistics to maximize opportunity for visitors into the site.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Prefer candidates from agencies, or in tourism/ hospitality industry
- Strong critical thinking, goal oriented
- Fluent English