Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to (Title): General Manager
- To promote the new hotel and to achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions to maximize hotel’s room revenue
- To be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, participating, coordinating departmental activities in order for it to achieve the assigned target and develop the hotel market
- To be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of sales department plans and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- To perform the duties within the framework defined by the Mercure and Accor chain and hotel norms and by internal regulations
- To manage the Sales Department ensuring its compliance with hotel policies and procedures.
- To assign, organize, supervise and control staff activities to ensure an effective implementation of
- To develop and implement hotel’s Sales Plan together with General Manager of the hotel
- To ensure that the plan is adhered to and monitors its progress.
- To update the plan if necessary (quarterly)
- To oversee the administration
1. Internal communications (hotels/sales)
2. Filing system.
3. Office flow system
4. Inventory control
5. Personnel control in his department
- To define job responsibilities for the sales and administrative staff.
- To assist his team and ensure effectiveness :
1. Daily correspondence with clients.
2. Daily follow ups
3. Sales reports
4. Record of sales statistics (sales objectives)
5. Promotion package.
6. Competitors updated
7. Market analyze of the new business.
8. To encourage existing accounts to be our productive account
- To comprising monthly “M. I. S. Report”, Sales & Marketing Highlight Summary of all segmentation, Sales Activities, Competitor Analysis, and Market Share Analysis.
- To conduct annual appraisal of the team
- To be familiar with the operation and application of the hotel’s computer/data processing system.
- To keeps himself well informed about products (lodging, catering and other facilities).
- To set, in conjunction with the General Manager, the current rates of the hotel.
- To closely observes matters pertaining to competition (site, prices, services offered on a regular basis, quarterly or more often as needed).
- To Implements policies and procedures as directed by the General Manager.
- To forecasts future travel patterns and provided trade feedback to the management.
- To monitor and supervise the sales team’s production and activities.
- To assist the sales team in the following sales aspects:
- Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential clients through personal visits, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them, especially with corporate accounts.
- Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan.
- Ensure that the sales team meet clients requirement and that the client service offered corresponds effectively to their requests. In the event of complaints made by clients, should the need arise, to avail him as mediator between the hotel and clients & guests.
- Ensure the availability of after-sales services and, in particular, concerns himself with clients who have registered complaints.
- Draws up together with the sales team, sales promotions and packages.
- Enter into negotiations on behalf of the company as and when required to do so taking care not to exceed the limit of his authority.
- Establish regular contact with major associations and government departments which specialize in corporate business.
- Confirm verbal proposals in writing.
- Maintain regular contacts with his clients and report any adverse comments to the management for rectification.
- Be aware at all times of hotel’s special program/promotions and advertising schedule of it in order to deal knowledgeably with clients.
- Maximize Accor hotels market share within his area/territory.
- Entertain supporting and prospective clients when necessary in order to maintain or develop a long-lasting and growing relationship.
- Organize and attend trade shows when requested.
- To ensure the department is well equipped with knowledge of hotel’s product and service
- To recruit the personnel for his department with the approval of the Management.
- To supervise the cleanliness and the attire of his staff.
- To supervise the establishment of schedules for his staff in an equitable manner and keep the attendance register up to date in accordance with labor laws and with due respect for the budgets.
- To supervise the posting of schedules.
- To establish vacation schedules ensuring that the vacation hinders as little as possible the functioning of the service with due respect for labor laws.
- May award and impose sanctions but may not dismiss an employee without the Management’s consent.
- To determine in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each season.
- To evaluate each member of his staff at least once a year and make flash evaluations twice a year.
- To be concerning himself with the welcoming and orientation of new employees.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and general aspect of his personnel, in particular with regard to uniforms.
- To ensure a good atmosphere and efficient co-operation in his department.
- To convene meetings with his personnel at regular intervals for information purposes.
- To ensure that internal training-courses be organized in his services: training-programs, training sessions.
- To ensure that the said training provide his coworkers with improved skilled and that it remains in accordance with the service, the hotel norms.
REPORTING LINE: To report to Resident Manager and General Manager