Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Establish the individual goals for the sales and marketing managers/ sales managers in order for them to achieve the general goals of the department.
3. To design the annual budget including the product and service goals and revenue objectives.
4. Prepare the occupancy forecast in order to establish a correct price policy, adapted to the different potential customers (groups, key accounts, tour operators…), and with the approval of the General Manager.
5. Provides marketing and sales information, statistics and reports for the General Manager and Head Office.
6. To successfully attend to the key accounts and maintain permanent contact with them, detecting the potential customers and accounts within the market segmentation and customers’ geographic origin.
7. To assure that the sales managers correctly organize and successfully execute the visits to the clients and review those visit reports and to make suggestions for any necessary improvements in order to achieve the goals.
8. Assure, coordinate and follow up the presence of the hotel at the trade fairs, expositions, conventions events, and promotional tours according to the programme established in the Marketing Plan.
9. Review and ensure that negotiations, contracts with the different companies and credits for clients are made according to the policies and established procedures that protect the interests of the hotel.
10. Review monthly P&L statements and find ways to improve the performance of the Hotel.
11. Advise the General Manager / Board of Directors development plan to achieve the set KPI
12. Conduct Departmental meeting once every week.
13. Keep abreast of the competitor’s activities on a weekly basis.
14. Prepare and implementation of the yearly advertising and Promotions together with the public relations team.
15. Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
16. Ensure maximum exposure in the internet with the assistance of the Ecommerce Executive/Manager.
17. Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community.
18. Attend at least 6 Community Involvement Projects a year
19. Responsible of developing new market.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Flexible, dynamic and open-minded.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure, being honest and highly responsible.