What We Can Offer
Major responsibilities include but not limited to ownership of supply chain operations for the region, ability to juggle multiple projects in detail, with a great sense of urgency.
Ownership of teams’ communication on critical shipment delays with cross-functional teams; ability to troubleshoot, coach and communicate on escalated issues and follow-through to resolution. Key partners include US HQ Counterparts, Corporate Sourcing, WSI vendors and 3rd Party, Planning and Inventory, Transportation, In-country Merchandising/QA/management team and corp Singapore team.
• Production Management
o Own Transportation / Logistics related dialogue to represent SEA. Key stakeholders: vendors, Maersk, Int'l Transportation.
• Capacity Management
o Manage day-to-day production-oriented workload for SEA Furniture teams/vendors. This includes PO management, VRR's, Delayed Shipment trackers, Capacity tracking and Capacity communications to brands/leaders and leading any vendor mtgs as needed.
o Own Capacity / Inventory call meeting preparation / recapping. Small group preparation with SCO managers / director.
o Own resourcing related SCO activities/responsibilities and work closely with PD teams.
o Lead and own all SEA Strategic / Business development initiatives; these projects will be SEA/US and Globally based
o Work closely with brands and global strategy team to strategize, create and execute regional strategies that promote growth and new opportunities within the brands and within the SEA market.
o Ensure you can contribute to overall leadership team for SEA region and consult/input to make positive impacts on the offices and your teams.
o Ability to work across SEA departments to project manage and execute strategies within proposed time frames
• Testing and Approvals
o Review current Test Tracking Process and Template and recommend solutions for ease in review of team/vendors.
• General Management
o Financial budget preparation and manage team spending based on approval.
o Implement company policy and procedures to team
o Monthly Business Performance Reporting – SCO Teams
o Submit CEO Monthly Report- SCO Teams
o Review Gaps and recommend process change/enhancements to optimize SCO management of team and vendors after 3 months from implementation.
o Streamline processes, workloads and reporting.
o Oversee any claim resolution within SCO realm.
o Own/orchestrate/lead Corporate Operations initiatives for the region. These can be related to Transportation/Logistics, DC operations, IT to name a few.
• Special Projects
o Review and identify impact to SC process and vendor base.
• With at least 10-15 years’ work-related experience in International supply chain, purchasing, logistics management, export manufacturing industry especially in SEA markets such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand.
• At least 5 years of managerial responsibility in same industry
• Experience managing a team of 10+, cross-border experience a bonus
• Capable of leading and directing a cross-border team and working closely with US HQ counterparts
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to tailor communications to all levels from associate to exec management. Ability to have a strong point of view and communicate it confidently
• Ability to think and work in details and high level - ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects, categories, teams and markets
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, logical/critical thinking skills. Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, team management skills, develop and mentor to build bench strength
• Results driven with high entrepreneurial spirit, strategic, focused and attention to detail
• Flexible and ability to adapt to changing demands/priorities
***Ứng viên vui lòng truy cập vào link Công ty tại trang company Info để dự tuyển.