Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure and coordinate appropriate resources
- Building consulting tools and providing suitable solutions và services, optimizing benefits to customers, increasing efficiency in selling Investment Products.
Improve the property management consulting capacity for the sales force through in-depth analysis, communication and training activities for the Frontline.
Key Accountabilities (1)
1. Develop specific investment strategies, tools and policies for each customer segment to help improve the knowledge and capacity of the Sales force/Frontline in consulting investment products.
2. Provide analysis and update on market trends, in-depth knowledge of solutions to advise wealth management
- Research – market trends, competitor products… asset management segment
- Develop and implement risk management/control measures to protect customers (portfolio profile of risk appetite, asset allocation solutions...)
- Develop regular communication activities about the market and property management activities to the sales and consulting team, as well as to TCB's and external media and channels
3. Coordinating and providing resources to work with product teams to create new investment products to provide customers and communicate feedback from the market, customers in the working process.
Key Accountabilities (2)
4. Ensuring the quality of personnel, coordinating and assigning appropriate resources to participate in supporting RMs to directly consulting on wealth management services, financial planning with HNWI clients at the request of sales team
5. Responsibile for the whole business development targets related to the portfolio of customers in charge of property management
6. Talent development
- Attract, motivate and retain employees for a high-performance culture.
- Develop and train more junior staff to identify gaps in their competence and develop a development plan.
7. Other jobs as assigned by leaders/Head of Wealth
Key Accountabilities (3)
Key Relationships - Direct Manager
Key Relationships - Direct Reports
Advisor, Wealth advisory Management
Senior Expert, Wealth advisory Management
Expert, Wealth advisory Management
Key Relationships - Internal Stakeholders
Other units in RBG, other units in TCB (WB, BB, PFS, CSA, TO, DO…)
Key Relationships - External Stakeholders
Customers, organizations, business associations, state agencies (GSO, tax authorities ...)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Master's degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in banking/finance/Investment/Securities, of which at least 6 years of experience in property investment consulting/management for VIP, HNWI clients
- Good working knowledge of product lines, investment markets
- Excellent stakeholder management and good presentation skills
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Understanding of strategy, business model, CVP
- Minimum TOEIC 750 or equivalent