What We Can Offer
- Optimize the current Agency Administration process to improving the effectiveness and efficiency Agency Management Operation
- Revamp the Agency Management System to (1) improve the automation (2) provide the more flexibility in the set-up, support for the various agency business model
- Implement Agency Administration process and Agency Management System to ensure efficiency
1. Optimize the Agency Administration process
- Optimizing procedures to ensure the procedure are align with compliance and company’s regulation.
- Standardizing the agent’s storage procedures which ensure completeness and efficiency in extracting data.
- Understanding the current procedures and reports related to promotion and MOC.
- Work with sales team to build up the promotion, demotion update report in portal and remove all the manual report.
- Automate agency maintenance (promotion/demotion) by building up workflow automation to reduce the manual tasks whenever trigger occurs
- Refining “Orphan policy Assignment” procedures which aim to enhance customers satisfaction and mitigate the customer retention risk.
- Supporting to optimize/provide tools for staff to perform daily task easier and effectively.
2. Revamp Agency Management System (AMS) and Enhancing
- Setting up user requirements for the new functions: work closely with different teams within ADS to find out current process that can be flexible config on AMS and develop user requirements to make sure all the requirements on AMS are covered properly and adapted the business needs.
- Working with IT and vendor to find the solutions on the software to build AMS.
- Carrying out UAT/Test case for all the new functions of AMS to make sure everything is clear and transparent.
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met.
3. Implement Agency Administration process and Agency Management System
- Be in charge implement related record process to AD staff and agency force to maintain the business process.
- Yearly review and revise training material to ensure AD staff understand the related record process to provide effective support for agency force.
- Be in charge to train for Record members to ensure record members master the functions in Agency Management System.
- Education – University .
- At least 4-year experiences in administration section;
- Professional in English
- Fundamental knowledge of the life insurance and manage agency hierarchy a significant advantage
- Communication skill & time management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Business analytics skill are preferable.
- Collaborative Challenger: Builds and leverages networks across AIA and beyond
- Forward Thinking Entrepreneur: Understands customer needs and anticipates issues
- Curious Learner: Builds new experiences into the work of the team