Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop end-to-end operation processes, regulations to make sure smooth goods movement from ordering to supplier until goods delivered to end customer.
• Create rules, guidelines for all relating parties, suppliers when using DC.
• Make the plans and resources in preparation for DC going live
2. After DC going-live: Playing the role of Center manager to:
• Oversee daily activities at DC to ensure the timely and accurate completion of all receiving, orders, product delivered, transferred and returned from Suppliers and Stores.
• Oversee and maintain efficient order replenishment and inventory control of Stock Point items.
• Conduct periodical cycle count, stock take and fostering continuous inventory accuracy.
• Control DC’s MHE resources from all AEON stores for the loss prevention.
• Meet regularly with 3PLs to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and maximize daily operational efficiencies.
• Monthly meeting with HQ and Store to address all issues regarding discrepancies and errors in the supply chain process then furnish solution of these issues.
• Coordinate with HQ-SCM to evaluate 3PLs performance and supplier’s delivery performance by set KPIs to develop continuous supply chain improvements with the target of cost optimization.
• Coordinate with HQ and Store to provide the efficient store delivery planning.
• Manage DC’s Profit and Loss efficiently under budget assigned.
• Direct, hiring, training, developing and evaluating Center staffs to assure Company policies, procedures to be followed in timely manner.
• Other duties as requested or needed by superior
3. General Management
• Planning and Budgeting;
Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
• Watching Status;
Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
• Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
• Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
+ Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
+ Education for Improvements;
+ Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledge’s and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeful enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
Planning and supervising staffs to establish the yearly MBO and evaluating every half year.
• Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
Supervising all staffs in the department to enforce following AEON basic policies/ethics and complying laws and regulations suitable and sufficient enough as a business person by education.
• Information Delivery to Staffs;
Communicating with and delivering any necessary information to, the staffs in the department for carrying out their duties.
• Reporting Duties;
Establishing and maintaining an appropriate reporting line from all staffs in the department, and report to and/or seek consultation from the supervisor and/or any other departments if necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree, 5+ years experienced playing a role of Warehouse/Center Manager or equivalent experience
• Experience retail business is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
• Numeracy and analytical skills to budget, forecast and evaluate distribution center performance
• Managerial skill
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Detail oriented; problem solving and reasoning skill